Through the years, M Lhuillier has been helping Filipino families achieve their dreams and fulfill immediate financial needs through Quick Cash Loans.
With 3,000 M Lhuillier branches nationwide, the ML Quick Cash Loan is one of the most widely available and trusted money lending services across the country.
With the highest appraisal and lowest interest rates in the industry, you’ll definitely get the value you deserve in every transaction. M Lhuillier’s well-trained and friendly staff makes sure that you get fair and reliable appraisals and are committed to keeping your transactions confidential.
Safe and Secure Transactions #
At M Lhuillier, safety and security are our topmost priorities. Your collateral items are securely packaged and stored in a “safe within a vault” for added security throughout the pendency of your loan. Every branch of M Lhuillier is also equipped with closed-circuit television (CCTV), fire alarm, and monitored security systems.
Renew Your Loan Anywhere #
You have the option to renew your loan when it falls due at any branch of your choice! With M Lhuillier’s efficient and high-quality technology-based system, you don’t need to return to the branch where you processed your loan, except for OPI prenda.
What items can I use as collateral? #
Gold and Diamond Jewelry
Motorcycle (selected branches nationwide) - Please see below for the list of branches that accept motorcycles for collateral*
How to Apply for a Loan #
Fill out the form provided.
Present a valid I.D.
Give your item to the branch personnel for appraisal.
Get your cash and loan ticket.
How to Redeem Your Pawned Item #
Hand over the signed loan ticket to the branch personnel.
Present a valid I.D along with your payment.
Claim the item.
How to Renew/Extend Your Loan #
Hand over the signed loan ticket to the branch personnel.
Present a valid I.D along with your payment
Affix your signature on the new loan ticket
Claim the new loan ticket
Sample Computation #
M Lhuillier offers high appraisal rates and low interest rates with a fast, easy, and reliable system to meet the needs of the paMLyang Pilipino.
A P 12,000 renewed transactions for 3 months will have a total interest charge of 13% plus 5.00 service charge amounting P 1,565. For redemption, it will have an interest charge of 10% amounting to P 13,200.
Renew Formula: #
Month 1= 3% + Month 2= 5% + Month 3= 5% + P 5.00 service charge
Formula: Principal amount x 13% total interest + P 5.00= Total Renewal Amount
Sample: P 12,000.00 X 13% + 5= P 1,565.00
Redeem Formula: #
Principal x 10% = Total Redemption Amount
Sample: P 12,000.00 X 10% + (12,000 principal amount)= P 13,200.00
APR = 40.72% - 52.89%
The minimum and maximum period for repayment of loan is 1 and 120 days, respectively.
Get started on your Quick Cash Loan today! Visit your nearest M Lhuillier branch to avail of a free appraisal.
Terms and Conditions #
1. The pawner hereby accepts the pawnshop’s appraisal as proper.
2. The pawner agrees on the interest rates imposed in this contract of pledge.
In case of dispute, the regular courts of law have the vested power to determine the reasonableness and legality of interest rates. The pawnshop hereby agrees not to collect advance interest for a period of more than one year.
3. The service charge is equivalent to one percent (1%) of the principal loan, but shall not exceed five pesos (P5.00). No other charges shall be collected,
4. This loan is renewable for such amount and period as may be agreed upon between the pawnshop and the pawner subject to the same requirements for a new loan.
5. Upon maturity of this loan, as indicated on the face of this ticket, the pawner has ninety (90) days from maturity date within which to redeem the pawn by paying the principal loan plus the interest that shall have accrued thereon.
6. The amount of interest due and payable after the maturity date of the loan up to the redemption period shall be computed upon redemption at the rate of interest provided in No. 2 above based on the sum of the principal loan and the interest earned as of the date of maturity. Any additional penalty and/or interest shall also be computed in the same manner. For purposes of computing the amount of interest for pledge loans paid after maturity date, a fraction of the original term of the loan agreed upon shall be considered as one full term.
7. The pawnshop shall notify the pawner of any change of its business address/location through: (1) publication in English and in Filipino or in the local dialect in two (2) daily newspapers of general circulation in the city or municipality where the pawnshop is closing business; and (2) posting in English and in Filipino or in the local dialect for one (1) month after date of publication in a conspicuous place in the premises to be vacated and to be transferred to.
8. The pawner shall advise the pawnshop of any change of address/contact number/email address/fax number.
9. The pawner and the pawnshop agree that the notice of auction sale shall be delivered via 𐄂 email, 𐄂 SMS, 𐄂 fax or 𐄂 registered mail or courier at _________________ (check box of agreed mode and indicate the email address; mobile phone no.; fax no,; or complete residential address, as maybe appropriate in the space provided). In case no mode of notification is agreed upon, the default shall be via ordinary mail. The pawnshop shall have the right to sell or dispose of the pawn in public auction if the pawner fails to redeem it within the ninety (90) day grace period. The pawnshop shall send the reminder to the pawner on or before the expiration of the ninety (90) day grace period.
10. This ticket shall be surrendered at maturity date upon payment of the loan. In case of loss or destruction of this ticket, the pawner hereby undertakes to personally present an affidavit of loss to the pawnshop before the redemption period expires.
The pawnshop has two (2) days to decide whether to accept; (1) the affidavit in place of the original pawn ticket; or (2) to issue a substitute pawn ticket, thereby canceling the original.
11. In case of pre-payment of this loan by pawner, the interest collected in advance shall accrue in full to the pawnshop.
12. The pawner shall not be entitled to the excess of the public auction sale price over the amount of principal, interest and service fee; neither shall the pawnshop be entitled to recover the deficiency from the pawner.
13. The pawnshop shall exercise reasonable care and caution that an ordinary prudent person would as to his own property over the thing pawned in accordance with Republic Act No. 386 (Civil Code of the Philippines) as amended. Accordingly, the pawnshop shall insure all pawned items, except those which are kept inside a fireproof vault, in accordance with the pertinent regulations of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Claims for restitution by pawners in case of loss, destruction or defect of the pawn due to robbery, fire and other fortuitous event, with or without the fault or negligence of the pawnshop, its owner, managing partner, directors and officers are cognizable by regular courts.
14. The pawnshop/pawnee shall not be liable for loss or damage of the pawn due to fortuitous events or force majeure, when the loss is due to the fault and/or negligence of the pawnee, the amount of its liability, if any, shall be limited to the appraised value appearing on the face hereof.
15. In case this loan is not paid on maturity date, the pawner hereby agrees to pay in addition to accrued interest, 2% per month of the principal, as liquidated damages. For purposes of computing the amount of liquidated damages, a fraction of a month shall be considered as one (1) full month. The pawnshop may at its sole option allow redemption of pawn after expiration of the 90-day grace period upon payment by the pawner of the loan principal plus interest due and liquidated damages at the rates and manner of corruption herein prescribed.
16. The authorized representative shall present a valid identification papers.
17. Venue of all judicial and administrative cases or proceedings and other legal incidents arising out of or in connection with this contract shall solely and exclusively be brought before appropriate courts, departments, offices or agencies of the government situated in Cebu City or Makati City.
ML QUICK CAR LOAN #
Guidelines and Parameters:
Qualified - Locally employed, OFW, self-employed, pensioner
Acceptable Units - Second hand units except Korean, China, and Indian brands (Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Ford, Suzuki, and Nissan)
Year Model - 2012 and up, provided not to exceed 10 years upon maturity of the loan
Amount of Loan - Up to 70% of appraised value of inventory being financed
Term of Loan - Maximum of 36 months
Manner of Payment - ML Wallet - free of charge
Other Charges/Deduction upon Release
Chattel Fee based on actual computation set by ROD and LTO
Comprehensive Insurance with AOG based on Insurable Value
Mode of Disbursement - Disburse thru our M Lhuillier branch
Collateral - Original OR/CR
Re-availment/Reloan - In case the outstanding balance is below six months, he/she can avail provided the unit will be re-appraised
How To Avail:
Submit your application form and photocopy of OR/CR to the FLA.
Wait for the approval.
Once approved, get your cash.
MOTORCYCLE LOAN #
This service is available in selected branches nationwide.
Customer's vehicle with standard plate number
Original official receipt (OR) and certificates of registration (CR)
Two valid IDs
Conditions in accepting motorcycles
The vehicle should be registered in the name of the customer.
The original OR should be updated and CR should not be marked ENCUMBERED or the vehicle should be free from all liens and encumbrances.
The vehicle should be in good conditions with no extensive body damage and no disqualifying characteristics such as extensive damaged engine or transmission. The vehicle must have no mechanical problems and must be road worthy.
The odometer reading should not go beyond 80,000 km.
OR should not be expired during the duration of the loan.
Customers should agree with our terms and conditions.
Make and Model:
List of Japanese motorcycles which must be brand new or purchased at least two years before acceptance
How to avail
Present your motorcycle for appraisal.
Submit a valid ID and wait for approval.
Once approved, get your cash.
ML PENSIONER'S LOAN #
M Lhuillier offers a short-term non-collateralized loan to qualified pensioners at selected M Lhuiller branches nationwide with BDO POS machines. The Pensioner must not be more than 75 years old.
Term of loan is three (3) months
Maximum loan is twice (2x) the monthly pension
Monthly interest rate is three percent (3%) without VAT
Service charge of one percent (1%) of the loan amount
Penalty of two percent (2%) of the principal amount for past due accounts
Monthly collection or payment
One (1) Valid I.D (government-issued) with picture and signature
Proof of Billing statement of his/her recent utility statements
Barangay Certificate Latest Bank statement or certificate of entitlement
ATM Card (pensioner's name) and PIN Number