Premyo sa ResiboFebruary 5, 2022
1. The “Premyo sa Resibo” raffle promo will run on December 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022 and exclusive only in participating areas of South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat.
2. Customers with M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala Domestic Sendout, Quick Cash Loan, and Billspayment transaction at any M Lhuillier branch and ML Express outlet in South Cotabato and Sultan Kudarat areas are automatically qualified to participate in the promo regardless of the amount of transaction. Below is the list of participating branches for the promo.
|Area A||Area B||Area C||Area D|
|ML MARBEL 2||ML BANGA||ML TANTANGAN||ML ISULAN 1|
|ML MARBEL 3||ML BANGA POB.||ML TACURONG 1||ML ISULAN 2|
|ML MARBEL 4||ML SURALLAH 1||ML TACURONG 2||ML ISULAN HIGHWAY|
|ML MEGALAND||ML SURALLAH 2||ML TCURONG 3||ML ISULAN KALAWAG|
|ML MORROW||ML STO. NINO||ML TACURONG HIGHWAY||ML BAGUMBAYAN|
|ML KCC SHOWROOM||ML STO. NINO MARKET||ML PRES. QUIRINO||ML ESPERANZA|
|ML TAMPAKAN||ML LAKE SEBU||ML LAMBAYONG||ML MOLAVE ESPERANZA|
|ML TUPI||ML T’BOLI||ML COLUMBIO|
|ML POB. TUPI||ML NORALA||ML POB. LAMBAYONG|
|ML POLOMOLOK 2||ML NORALA HIGHWAY||ML LUTAYAN|
|ML BAYAN POLOMOLOK||ML STO. NINO HIGHWAY||ML GENSAN DRIVE|
|ML CANNERY||ML ZONE 2|
|ML POLOMOLOK HIGHWAY|
3. There will be five (5) winners per area to win P 2,000.00 each in every draw and three (3) lucky winners ( 1 winner for MLKP, 1 winner for QCL, and 1 winner for BP) will get a chance to win of P 30,000.00 each for the grand draw.
4. M Lhuillier will get the complete name, address, contact number, and email address of the customer for this raffle promo.
5. Each qualified transaction will earn the participant one (1) computer generated raffle entry.
6. Draw dates are as follows:
|No. of Draw||Date of Entry||Draw Date||No. of Winners per||Prize per Winner||Total Prizes|
|1st||December 1-31, 2021||January 4, 2022||20 winners||P2,000.00||P40,000.00|
|2nd||January 1-31, 2022||February 4, 2022||20 winners||P2,000.00||P40,000.00|
|3rd||February 1-28, 2022||March 4, 2022||20 winners||P2,000.00||P40,000.00|
|Grand draw||December 1, 2021- February 28, 2022||March 4, 2022||3 winners||P30,000.00||P90,000.00|
7. The draws will be held at ML Building, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City at 4 o’clock in the afternoon with the presence of a DTI Representative via virtual meet.
8. Winners are electronically picked based on the entry assigned to the KPTN (Kwarta Padala Transaction Number) of M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala domestic send-out, PTN (Pawn Ticket Number) for Quick Cash Loan, and BPRN (Billspayment Reference Number) for Billspayment.
9. Cash Prize are non- transferrable and are tax-free.
10. All qualified transactions during the periods covered shall qualify for the pertinent draw date. Non-winning entries are no longer qualified in the succeeding monthly draws, but are qualified for the grand draw. Winners may win more than once for as long as the transaction numbers are unique and falls into promo dates covered.
11. Winners will be notified through e-mail notification, call, and text message. For processing of the prize, the winner must go to any of the ML branch and present: the registered mail, the winning transaction receipt, and a valid unexpired government-issued ID and ML Wallet account number. These documents will be subject to verification by the ML Branch Manager.
12. Once verified, cash prizes will be claimed via ML Wallet Application or cash over the counter.
13. List of winners will be posted at ML Facebook page, website, and MLTV’s.
14. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from the date of the publication or announcement or notification of winners, whichever comes last, shall be forfeited in favor of the sponsor only upon written approval of the DTI.
15. All employees of M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. and their relatives up to 2 nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
16. A participating customers will be ask for their consent at the time of transaction with ML that he/she allows the use of his/her name and photo in case he/she wins for publicity purposes.
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. RXII-041, Series of 2021