M LHUILLIER-BPI TO CASH GIVEAWAYAugust 11, 2021
1. The “M LHUILLIER-BPI to Cash Giveaway” raffle promo will run on August 15, 2021 to September 30, 2021 and is open to all customers nationwide.
2. Customers with BPI to Cash transactions to M Lhuillier are automatically qualified to participate in the promo.
3. There will be ten (10) winners to win Php 5,000 each for the whole promo duration.
4. Each qualified transaction will earn the participant one (1) computer generated raffle entry.
5. Entries from August 15, 2021 to September 30, 2021 will be drawn on October 6, 2021.
6. The draws will be held at BPI Buendia Center, 372 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City at 4 o’clock in the afternoon or via virtual meet with the presence of a DTI Representative.
7. Winners are electronically drawn based on the entry assigned with the reference number of each transaction.
8. Cash Prizes are not transferable and are tax free.
9. All qualified transactions during the periods covered shall qualify for the pertinent draw date. Winners can only win once for as long as the reference numbers are unique and falls into promo dates covered.
10. Winners will be notified through registered mail. For processing of the prize, the winner must go to an ML branch and present the following: the confirmation e-mail, a valid unexpired government-issued ID and ML Wallet account number. These documents will be subject to verification by the ML Branch Manager.
11. Once verified, cash prizes will be released via ML Wallet.
12. List of winners will be posted at BPI and ML’s official Facebook page, website, and MLTV’s.
13. Prizes that remain unclaimed after sixty (60) days from the receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
14. All employees of M Lhuillier Financial Services, Inc. and BPI and their relatives up to 2 nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
15. Decisions on the results of the promo made by M Lhuillier and BPI will be deemed irrevocable with the concurrence of DTI.
16. A participating customer shall sign a consent with ML and BPI that he/she allows the use of his/her name and photo in case he/she wins for publicity purposes.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-125039 Series of 2021